You want to treat your family with a great snack that does not take long to prepare? Délices & Gourmandises might have the answer to satisfy your needs with this express recipe of chocolate fondant.
Easy to find ingredients and quick preparation time using a microwave
As opposed to traditional chocolate cake recipes, chocolate fondant only needs a small quantity of flour.
Although this pastry needs a slow baking process over low heat as mentioned in its original recipe, it is still possible to prepare a luscious chocolate fondant with easy to find ingredients and a microwave. That would be of great help for busy cake lovers who do not have much time on their hands.
To serve 4 people, you will need:
• 125 gr (3/4 cup) of baking chocolate
• 125 gr (1/2 cup) of sugar
• 125 gr (1/2 cup) of butter
• 3 eggs
• 50 gr (1/3 cup)of flour
• Melt the chocolate and the butter in a double boiler.
• Beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a smooth mixture
• Pour the melted chocolate and butter into the mixture
• Add flour and mix the batter well
• Put the newly formed mixture in Pyrex dishes inside the microwave and set the timer on for five minutes
• Wait for a couple minutes before unmolding
Chocolate fondant is good for dessert or served as light snack complemented by red berries and pruneaux d’Agen. In order to diversify your choices, you can order chocolates and chocolate pastries through Délices & Gourmandises. Orange-chocolate wafers, chocolate mini-cakes, banana chocolate jellies, orangettes and chocolate trio liquor are the most adored pastries by customers. A products portfolio is also available at Délices & Gourmandises to help its customers appreciate all the delicacies on sale.